Besides being the founder of Instill Eminence, Winnie is a young but determined personal development blogger, entrepreneur, digital influencer and activist. Truth is; she hates the idea of limiting herself.
Via her personal blog, Winnie shared her tips on how you can create a successful business/brand.
1. First, you need to know your “why”. WHY are you starting/growing your business or brand? What is your main purpose. Be specific and be real! (TIP: Please do not make this about money! If your number one priority is to “make money”, the money may come but it will be hard to keep without PASSION behind your WHY!)
2. WHO do you want to serve? Who is your ideal client? What pain points do they have and how are you solving their problems? (TIP: Be very specific when identifying your ideal client/audience)
3. Learn how to market your products/services through training or just hire someone who knows what they are doing. Welcome to entrepreneurship: you are now enrolled in your business growth FOR LIFE! Never stop learning because you will never know it all. I mean, you can NEVER know it all.
4. ASK FOR HELP. This a tough one I know. But it’s not actually hard, you are just proud. You can be the most intelligent person on the planet but you still need assistance. There are so many moving parts so don’t be afraid to ask for help when you need it- especially asking for help doing the tasks you don’t like!
5. Invest in yourself / business. Investments can be scary but most of massive shifts in life have come from allowing myself to spend a few dollars on courses, books, events, and rebranding! I invest in my own personal growth by going to networking events and buying books. I have been able to meet so many people who have helped me grow in so many ways via these events.
6. Stop limiting yourself. You should learn to protect yourself even from your own thoughts. Any thought you can create in your mind you can create in your life. Since we attract what we believe in, how about you start believing first, you need to BELIEVE you can achieve it. Create that in your mind.
Hopefully you found this helpful. Check out Winnie’s blog here www.winnienantongo.com/blog