Although Winnie initially started out as an entertainment blogger and later started her own personal development blog, she has created a socially awake digital empire that has touched thousands of souls. All she does with her life is to assist people like you to unleash your greatness and discover your power.
The 20 year old uses every opportunity she gets to spread love and positivity through her blog posts and different social media channels. She is constantly sending Tweets which are sure uplift and empower anyone who reads them. Winnie has taken advantage of every chance she gets to ensure that people understand Self-love, feminism, and LGBTQ+ rights.
So, today we thought we would take a look at some of her best quotes.
- “One of the greatest things in life is knowing that you aren’t in the same place you were in a day or a week ago.”
- “You can never be enough for someone who doesn’t deserve you.”
- “The more you love yourself, the less you will beg for others to love you.”
- “Just because someone is your family doesn’t mean you have to keep them around if they are toxic or abusive. Don’t let people guilt you.”
- “Living your truth is so healing; never hide parts of you because you are scared of other people’s judgments.”
- “I have mastered the art of self-love and I think there is totally nothing that can ever make me feel smaller than I already am.”
- “Clinging to what broke you is mental slavery and believe me, unless you let go, you can never move on.”
- “If you are being true to yourself and it isn’t enough for the people around you, then maybe just change rooms.”
- “The fear of being alone is only preventing you from meeting the right people. Stop holding onto the wrong people. Nothing is worse than feeling alone in a crowded room.”
- “Never love someone too much to the extent of ignoring the truth about them”
- “It has never been too late to start over again. RETHINK AND REBRAND.”
- “You should train your mind to be ready to start when you are not ready.”
- “Don’t wait to be perfect, perfection will find you on the way.”
- “Cut ties with friends who only drain your energy with their negative thoughts and make room for new people.”
- “Don’t be so hard on yourself, the only key to experiencing growth and becoming the best version of yourself is to give grace to who you already are and love yourself along the journey.”
- “They don’t want you to speak up simply because they can’t listen to the truth in your words. They are also ashamed of their wrongdoings.”
- “If you love or like someone appreciate them, don’t try to change them and please don’t change to make someone else happy. Don’t!”
- “You only need a one yes. Not everyone will approve but so it be, you don’t need anyone’s approval but only yours.”
- “I hate labeling people like we label food or something. We are all being put together in varying stereotypes because of our gender, looks, profession or even simply by the way we appear to others. Stop your judgments and let people be.”