Jay Shetty Biography
People are digging on the internet to know this guy whose electrifying wisdom has made him viral. This guy is calm, and always ready to share his wisdom breathless. This magnetic personality is JAY SHETTY, who is known for his unique wisdom. Jay Shetty Biography, Jay Shetty Quotes is inspiring millions of people around the world today.
Who is Jay Shetty?
Jay is a motivational speaker, Vlogger, storyteller and a former monk who believes that changing the world begins with us. He was born in London on September 7th, 1987from an Indian and British parent. Jay was a shy and introvert person from his childhood. He finished his study from CASS BUSINESS SCHOOl and graduated in behavioral science and his background in the finance domain.
Here are some of Jay’s Quotes That Will Surely Change Your Thinking:
1. Failures are only failures when we don’t learn from them, because when we learn from them they become lessons.
2. You don’t know what you need in your life until you figure out who you are.
3. Never judge anyone, because you never know how their life is and what they go through.
4. What we need to recognize is that the things that we truly want, the things that are deeply meaningful, the things that are genuinely fulfilling, all require patience. They all require work. They all require energy.
5. Our words have more power than we even believe. Our words define our reality. We need to pick them carefully. Make sure you taste your words before you spit them out.
6. What we’re searching for is not out there, but it’s inside. Therefore, happiness is actually an inside job.
7. Forgiveness and letting go and the ability to rise above the challenges that have been caused by others in our life is such a important ability, because we need to learn to accept apologies that we never received.
8. It’s amazing how that time, that unforgotten, that invisible world, beyond the bottom of the iceberg, underneath the water, the part you don’t see, is actually what made what you see today possible.
9. Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but make sure it does not replace you as the driver.
10. The challenges we all want to be with someone who makes us happy, when what we need to do is be some who makes us happy.